Girls, would you still go out with a guy who's dating many girls?

Well I'm a guy not looking for a serious relationship - Well, not until I found the girl for me. The purpose of my dating is to screen girls whether they fit my liking or not.

I've already started dating two girls and are still looking for more. But would you still go out with me if this was the case?

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely you just need to make that clear you are not looking for anything serious. So no one gets there feelings hurt or attached .

What Girls Said 1

• Probably not. I would want to date a guy who likes me and isn't just "screening" me. Sounds like you should go to one of those dating match round things.

What Guys Said 2

• Women like to feel special to their guy, not worrying about being second.

• Fuck no. You females who are sluts and you guys who would fuck a hole in a wall... you aren't worth the fucking juice you produce.

• Dude, go for it. I am the only loser in the family, all my cousins are players and even though they have the reputation girls are still after them.

Being the nice guy doesn't pay off, go out there and screen the hell out.