I'm pretty bad at giving head. Any tips from the men on here?

I gag a lot and then i can't really take much of him. Deep throating is totally out of the question. How can I improve this? I want to surprise him next time he's over.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about going really deep. You don't have to do that to give an excellent blowjob. Just focus on the head and maybe the first couple of inches. You can wrap your hand around the part of his shaft that your mouth doesn't go down on and stroke him in rhythm while you suck on the head. Don't worry too much about technique. Just be enthusiastic and you'll do fine.

• Thank you for such a nicely explained answer!

What Guys Said 4

• Try blind folding him, bite him gently between his thigh and his scrotum, lick stroke with your hand, and slowly run your tongue around the head and down the shaft of it, the slower the better. then alternate fast and slow, you can also pinch off the urethra so he can't ejaculate right away, this all builds tension and sexual tension is your friend. ;) Hope this helps. Also look into picking up a copy of the bad girls guide to oral sex.

• I couldn't tell you how to give a blowjob. The girls can help.

• Use your tongue more and lick it from base to head, oh and some guys dont care but I think its a big plus if you swallow. You dont have to have the whole thing in your mouth for it to feel good, heads the most sensitive anyway

• Watch pornography?

What Girls Said 1

• Dont breath while you deep throat. I have a bad gag reflex but not breathing, works