Will there be girls inexperienced with dating in college that will want to date inexperienced guys like me?

I'll be going to college next fall and I've never had a girlfriend. I'm hoping there will be other girls in my same position there. I just worry that there's a reason they haven't had a boyfriend yet. Then that gets me worried that girls might look at me the same way and that there must be some reason why a didn't date anyone in high school. Some of the girls I'm friends with say they have no idea why I haven't had a girlfriend. I don't know, either they're protecting my feelings or I've been really unlucky. Could I maybe find someone like that who just hasn't dated because they've been unlucky?

How will I be able to meet them?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah hi thats me lol i haven't dated anybody since freshman year in high school and even then those relationships didn't really last that long so i don't really count them. I've been single ever since, and I'm about to finish my first semester at college. i've liked guys and some guys liked me, but whether we didn't like each other back or it just didn't work out, the fact remains that I've been pretty unlucky lmao anyways, as for dating guys who are experienced/inexperienced, that makes no difference to me. i mean i guess it would be cool to date a guy who's in the same boat as me, but then again a guy who has dated before knows how to work in relationships a little more. at the end of the day, i don't care which the guy is :) good luck

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't mind considering I'm in my second year of college and never had a legit relationship as well

• Of course there will be.

• Relax. I've yet to date and am going to college next fall as well. You will find plenty of girls. Not being "experienced in bed" won't put you down. Just be confident in your own body, be supportive to her, and you'll be just fine.

• There's always going to be that cute pretty girl who's a virgin that everyone believes she has a boyfriend. I'll admit they're rare but most likely in every college.

• Yes, there will be girls who haven't dated anybody before and any girl who is worth dating won't care how many girls you have or haven't dated. Don't worry about.

• yes absolutely.

What Guys Said 2

• man your only 18!, i wish i was 18 again!, there are people 25 and older who have not had a relationship yet.

• Yes there will be.