Guys. How did you realize you were in love?

What made you realize you loved her for the first time?

Most Helpful Guy

• when just being with that person is enough. when you can't imagine your life without that person.
    try to think about what it would be like if your parents were both gone... ... difficult to imagine right next to impossible to think about what it would be like. when you feel that way about another person that's when you know you're in love. if you can think about that person being gone from your life and say that you'll get over and move on soon then you're most likely not in love. but if you think about that person being gone from your life and it makes you think that you wouldn't be able to go on. that's when you know you're in love

What Guys Said 4

• As soon as I put the philly cheese steak into my mouth, it just hit me. I knew.

• Because I didn't want to be with anyone else or think about my life without her.

• When i spend a lot of time with a woman, you tend to get comfortable with them and be with their presence, i knew i was in love because i could trust this woman with anything, i could talk to her about my deepest feelings, emotions, thoughts, etc. When you can talk to her as if she is your best friend as well you know you have the right one. I fell in love when i realized when she wasn't there i would miss her like crazy, when i was with her at the mall, univeristy , etc, you tend to just gaze upon her while not paying attention to anything else.
    They say you can tell when a man is in love by the way of his eyes
    and a woman by her smile

• I actually missed someone.

What Girls Said 2

• Someone much older than me once described it as the world being a little brighter, and just feeling happier about the little things going on around them!

• When they miss her and will do anything to get her back or be with her