Is there someone for everyone? If yes why loats of people are still single?

Is there someone for everyone? If yes why loats of people are still single?

0|0
2|11

Most Helpful Guy

• There is not someone for everyone.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• That quote is definitely total bullshit, all of it.

Whoever said that obviously had not been challenged about it. Because whoever said it sounded like this would be a guarantee everybody will end up with someone in a relationship and/or married. But did they forgot about the possibility of failure like break-ups and divorce, or yet worse like tragedies that are often unavoidable and inevitable since people can and will die?

That's why sometimes some people end up being widowed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think there is
    However some people are blinded by lust and can't see what's been in front of them for a lifetime
    But the moment they mature which can take a lonnnnnnng time they'll meet that person
    There 7 billion people on the world it would really suck if you were by yourself the entire time

1|0
    0|0
  • There's more than one person for everyone, there's many. You just have to find someone who is willing to give back more than they receive.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's bullshit and implies no need to improve your level of attractiveness. It's crap, kind of like "do what you love" (plenty of starving artists/dancers/actors out there) and the long list of Disney crap we were fed as kids lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • because love is an illusion and people are stupid stupid stupid... find someone that your attracted to and thats attracted to you and you can live with for the rest of your life... work from there

0|0
    0|0
  • yes there is someone for everyone. the reason there are still single people is because it's not so easy to find that person

0|0
    0|0
  • There's not someone for everyone. The ratio of men and women in the world is uneven.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because people have to put in an effort to find someone

0|0
    0|0
  • Because there isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I've never had a GF and it's because I've not tried at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Gotta find em' first! But also I think, just in this day and age because of technology, people are less focused on actually getting to know one another.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is going to sound really mean, but no, there isn't someone for everyone. There is a plan for everyone, sure, but not everyone is planned to find someone.

1|0
    0|0