Need help getting over someone I've never even talked to?

This is quite embarrassing but if anyone has been through a situation similar to this and has answers about how to help myself get over this I would appreciate it! So the first time I saw this boy was like 13 years ago, when I was around 13 at church and he would always intensely stare. One time I went to church by myself sat down. He came in (by himself) and sat directly behind me. I was so nervous I never turned around and practically ran out of church after it was over. He is three years old than me and I eventually forgot all about him until 5 or so years ago when I was working at a nursing home his grandfather lived for a couple of months. We saw each other a couple of times and he stared and stared but never said anything. The last time I saw him at the nursing home we stared at each other, but again never said anything. After that I added him on FB and he requested within seconds. He never said anything on FB so after a couple of months I just deleted him and tried to move on. But that’s just the problem. I can’t move on. This guy is stuck in my brain. I have created this fictional world where I place him so high up I can’t even think about other men. Hello. It’s been 5 years. I need to get over it and move on. If he really liked me he would have said something, something. I need to do something because I have wasted too much time obsessing on this. I have a lot of stuff going for me, but this is always in the back of my mind. I want it ou. t. for good!

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh. Why didn't you just talk or just message him?

Anyway, if you want to move on it will just take time. Just give it time and focus on you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Lust lust and more lust honey . . . . You have to live with it until you find someone else to obsess over. . . It's the pain of love/lust.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't let him make you feel stupid. Anyone can have feelings.

0|0
    0|0