Need help getting over someone I've never even talked to?

This is quite embarrassing but if anyone has been through a situation similar to this and has answers about how to help myself get over this I would appreciate it! So the first time I saw this boy was like 13 years ago, when I was around 13 at church and he would always intensely stare. One time I went to church by myself sat down. He came in (by himself) and sat directly behind me. I was so nervous I never turned around and practically ran out of church after it was over. He is three years old than me and I eventually forgot all about him until 5 or so years ago when I was working at a nursing home his grandfather lived for a couple of months. We saw each other a couple of times and he stared and stared but never said anything. The last time I saw him at the nursing home we stared at each other, but again never said anything. After that I added him on FB and he requested within seconds. He never said anything on FB so after a couple of months I just deleted him and tried to move on. But that’s just the problem. I can’t move on. This guy is stuck in my brain. I have created this fictional world where I place him so high up I can’t even think about other men. Hello. It’s been 5 years. I need to get over it and move on. If he really liked me he would have said something, something. I need to do something because I have wasted too much time obsessing on this. I have a lot of stuff going for me, but this is always in the back of my mind. I want it ou. t. for good!

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh. Why didn't you just talk or just message him?

Anyway, if you want to move on it will just take time. Just give it time and focus on you.

What Guys Said 1

• Lust lust and more lust honey . . . . You have to live with it until you find someone else to obsess over. . . It's the pain of love/lust.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't let him make you feel stupid. Anyone can have feelings.