Guys, what is the biggest turn off for you when you're dating or in a relationship?

Just what the question asks. What is the biggest turn off for you?

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Rude behavior to me or anyone else. Don't be rude to the teen behind the counter, don't talk bad about anyone behind their backs, don't be disrespectful to me.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• When the girl doesn't pay attention to you

0|0
    0|0
  • When the girl talks about other guys...

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate the part where they fuck other guys, but worse than that is when they say they weren't cheating because the "relationship was over" or that we were "just dating". I think it disgusts me the way it does because I know they really believe it. Even if the last time they fucked the first guy was after the first time they fucked the second guy, they still believe it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can't chew with your mouth closed, we can't be friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • just blah... same old stuff... boring... usual... i find this to be an extreme turnoff...

0|0
    0|0
    • You find asking what your turnoff is a turnoff? I never really considered it to be one.

• i am hoping that was a joke but if not nvm ill clarify... i dont like the same old shit its boring and a turnoff... mix it up

• playing hard to get/ avoiding any sort of conversation about being into me. Its not mysterious and sexy its insanely annoying and boring

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Guys on social media, annoying, obnoxious, guys that go out every weekend, guys who purposely try and make me mad or jealous

1|0
    0|0
  • Arrogance is the biggest turn off.

0|0
    0|0