Guys, what is the biggest turn off for you when you're dating or in a relationship?

Just what the question asks. What is the biggest turn off for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Rude behavior to me or anyone else. Don't be rude to the teen behind the counter, don't talk bad about anyone behind their backs, don't be disrespectful to me.

What Guys Said 6

• When the girl doesn't pay attention to you

• When the girl talks about other guys...

• I hate the part where they fuck other guys, but worse than that is when they say they weren't cheating because the "relationship was over" or that we were "just dating". I think it disgusts me the way it does because I know they really believe it. Even if the last time they fucked the first guy was after the first time they fucked the second guy, they still believe it.

• If you can't chew with your mouth closed, we can't be friends.

• just blah... same old stuff... boring... usual... i find this to be an extreme turnoff...

• You find asking what your turnoff is a turnoff? I never really considered it to be one.

• i am hoping that was a joke but if not nvm ill clarify... i dont like the same old shit its boring and a turnoff... mix it up

• playing hard to get/ avoiding any sort of conversation about being into me. Its not mysterious and sexy its insanely annoying and boring

What Girls Said 2

• Guys on social media, annoying, obnoxious, guys that go out every weekend, guys who purposely try and make me mad or jealous

• Arrogance is the biggest turn off.