I've never had a boyfriend. What are you thoughts?

Guys constantly greet me in the streets, smile at me, hit on me at school, and stare at me and tell me that i'll look really hot when I'm older. (I'm a Freshman). Yet I've never had a boyfriend.. Not that I'm in any hurry to get one.. But.. What are your opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with that honestly, you are still young and will meet other guys in the future of course. You have a lot of time ahead of you. you are just a freshman in high school focus on your studies and don't rush into dating like I did when I was in middle school, I am in high school now and looking back I wish I had waited but I mean everyone makes mistakes. And something else I learned is that not a lot of high school relationships last throughout high school I know mine didn't, its kind of a long story. Which is why I decided to take a break and date older guys outside of high school in the future. Plus a lot of boys in high school are going through puberty, and some are immature. Your still young I wouldn't get caught into getting into a relationship just yet, trust me you'll be happy you waited. Start things slow with a guy and get to KNOW him first and be friends with him first and you will be, that's something I didn't do it in my first relationship. And enjoy your freshman year of high school because once you get past your 1st year it all goes by fast. I am a junior in high school and I will be graduating in two years. Good Luck.

What Guys Said 6

• my thoughts are you're still young and you have lots of time ahead bsically XD

• Thats totally fine. I have never had a girlfriend as well. I feel like its not time for it, and my culture plays a role too. But this year i might change things up (im a senior). So you have a lot of time. And in my opinion most freshmen are too young for handling intimate relationships. So start things slow and never rush it so that u dont regret it :) good luck!!

• Who cares? You're a freshman in High School for god's sake. Your time will come, you're perfectly fine.

• You are cute but you haven't grown in yet, maybe you're a late bloomer. It's the same thing if you saw a really cute girl whos 7 years old and you can tell she's gonna be so popular with the boys. Same thing. You probably need like 1-2 more years.

• Not a big deal. I've never had a gf and im older than u. What are your thoughts?

• You either are anti-social or creepy (which I doubt you are) or just haven't met the right gal :).

• I'm probably 10 years older than you and never had a gf either. I'M A SERIAL KILLER.

• İts okey ı guess. People dont have to have a bf or gf. There is no problem to concern

What Girls Said 7

• My thoughts are that you're a baby and have no business dating anyone until you can at least drive and be old enough to get into places :p

• I can get my permit in 4 months :). But you're right haha I am still a baby; well, at least to my parents.

• Lol I understand the struggle, believe me. I was there once too. My parents told me I was free to date whenever I wanted but they weren't driving me on any dates or to anyone's house. That kind of made me wait until I was 16. 18 really, so I could drive after midnight :p

• You're under 18. I'm 19 and i've never had a serious boyfriend before, just a few dates and a "relationship" in high school that I wouldn't even have considered a real relationship looking back on it now. You are SO YOUNG, so don't rush into these things! If you see a guy you're interested in go talk to him, kiss a couple guys if you want to, or date and see what kinds of guys you like and don't like, so don't worry about it too much and just live life!

• Welcome to the club :) lol jk
    It's okay you're still young you have time, no need to rush. Guys think you're pretty that's good and they're complimenting you. Keep on doing your thing and get one when you're ready and really like someone.

• Its because you don't make the first move

• It's fine, I'm a senior in high school and haven't had one either. You have plenty of time, i think high school's a time for socialization so not getting serious is no big deal. I've managed to not get serious w/anyone and it's probs saved a lot of heartbreak

• You are young and have plenty of time. Don't rush into having a boyfriend just because "everybody else has one." Your time will come when you have a boyfriend too! :)

• I think that you're still young and should not worry about not having a boyfriend.