Do guys try to make girls they like jealous? What do you do?

Is this something guys do often? What do you do if this backfires?

Most Helpful Guy

• Jealousy is born out of insecurity. Why does someone try to make someone else jealous? Because they themselves are jealous.

Childish, inexperienced, immature guys might try this. Men you would actually want to date don't waste time with that stupidity. If you aren't interested, the right kind of guy will have another girl lined up, so why play games?

What Guys Said 5

• I don't. I hate to be jealous myself and know how annoying it is.
    But I see that a lot, they refer to it as teasing... stupid kind of teasing.
    Then again, what do you think the guys got this from?
    Exactly, they're just copying the girls.
    I guess jealousy is something that should either be handled with care or being surpressed to a, let's say, acceptable amount.

• I don't play that stupid game.

If there is a girl I like that doesn't like me back to the point it gives me bad vibes around her I try to ignore or distance myself to her. Probably not the best option but it's all I can do at this point.

• Sometimes it happens unintentionally like if im simply talking to another girl instead of her.

• I personally don't do that because I know my value and have self confidence. He is just insecure and want you to know that other women appreciate him.

• Yeah... if they're emotionally immature boys. That's the shit people used to do in hs/college...

What Girls Said 1

• yes some guy act like this because they feel insecure about themselves and try to make their gf feel guilty.. those guys are morons