Do girls ever say yes to a date to be nice?

So I asked this girl out on a date and she said yes without hesitation. She even made sure that she had my number. She was smiling but this got me thinking do girls ever say yes to a date to be nice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I wouldn't say no to a date unless I absolutely didn't want to go. It sounds like she really does want to go though. I wouldn't worry about it :)

What Girls Said 1

• The girl you asked sounds like she's genuinely interested in going out on a date with you. But yes two of my friends have.

What Guys Said 3

• In your case she sounds like she likes you but for me its happened 4 times before. Basically I was influenced to ask girls out that were my moms friends daughters. They basically agreed also to be nice, and I actually did like 2 of them but they were not interested and politely stopped responding so yes it does happen.

• I'm sure it's happened before, but not to me.

• Are you blind? She likes you, but that's the purpose of dating - to see if this girl really likes you or not.