Is this a good first date idea or is it too much?

So I got a date with this girl and I don't want to go with the old movie and date idea. I was thinking of taking her ice skating and to see some Christmas lights. Is this a good idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a cute idea! She'll probably be really really nervous even more doing something like that on a first date, but if she likes you a lot she'll get over it hah.

What Girls Said 2

• i think that is a great first date! movie first dates are dumb...

• I don't think movie dates are dumb :/ But I'm extremely shy at first so a first date at the movies is like the best possible thing for me.

• I would just rather not do movie dates so I can actually talk and get to know her better

• if you are nick buck trying to take out alexis or any of your other girls, then that is a horrible idea.

• I have no idea what you are trying to say... I just want to have a fun memorable date.

• I'm sorry to hear that we'll just know that it's his loss. Have faith there are some pretty good guys out there. Id never cheat

• Thank you for your kind words even after my crazy stunt! hope your date goes well! ice skating and Christmas lights sound lovely! add some cups of hot chocolate during those lights and it's gold!

What Guys Said 2

• Great idea. Only few of us go all out like that.

• Yeah, Ice skating is a great idea. There's physical involved.