How to wake up pretty next to someone/morning breath?

Sleeping at my bfs house, how to wake up pretty or at least not looking like frankenstein? And what to do with morning breath?

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, I like when women wake up next to me looking all foggy-eyed and disheveled - that's so very cute! I love it. Now, there is a morning breath product on the market. I think it a Crest or Colgate thing. Its advertised as a 24 hour type deal. Its a mouth-wash that you use before you go to sleep, and you'll wake up with fresh breath. Now, I have never tried it, (because I haven't had a girl wake up next to me for the better part of the last decade and will probably die alone), but its still out there, and available.

I hope that helps you, Sweetheart. :)

• Ahw just from your words I can tell you are a very sweet man! Thabk you and have a nice day:)

• Didn't mean that at all, really all I wanted to say it that I find you sweet, nothing else, sorry

• i know, Honey. It just stuck me bad. Its my fault.

What Guys Said 2

• You don't need to wake up pretty, most guys love it when the girl they fall asleep with wakes up all disheveled and stuff, as for morning breath, well, no clue there :D

• just one advice. stop feeling insecure, it's normal that everyone by the time he/she wakes up looks like shit, and your bf must know that.

What Girls Said 7

• I read somewhere brushing the surface of your tongue (every time you brush your teeth) removes a lot of gas producing bacteria

Using anti bacterial mouth wash

Avoiding onions/garlic/tabacco

And keeping breath mints on hand.. just in case helps.

Tie your hair in a loose messy bun? It stops my hair from looking like a rats best in the mornings and I've got super curly hair.. So that's my advice :D

Good luck :)

• If he cares he should be realistic enough to know that when you wake up in the morning you're not going to be all dolled up for the ball. Just wake up and brush your teeth, but you shouldn't worry about looking pretty at all hun. Just throw your hair up and wash your face and call it a day.

It's one thing to have nice hygiene it's another to rush a cake face before your boyfriend wakes up.

• dont worry about how you look guys think its cute when you look all sleepy and shit.. and the only thing i can think of is get up before him to brush your teeth!

• Just go to the bathroom and freshen up real quick the moment you wake up. That's what I do, anyway. I don't think there's a way to "wake up pretty" unless you go to bed with makeup on (not recommended - bad for your skin) and remain in the same position the entire night in order to not smudge it or make your hair messy.

• There's no way of "waking up pretty". You go to bed, you sleep and whatever results in the morning is the real you. If he can't deal with that, you might want to re-evaluate your relationship.

Just have a shower before bed, wash off your makeup, apply some night cream and relax. :p

• wake up early, get up , quickly transform yourself from being Frankenstein into a princess, jump back into bed.

• Take a little make up bag with you and keep it by the bed with a pocket mirror. But to be honest, most guys dig the natural no make up look. It feels nice when a guy compliments your looks when you don't have any make up on. With that said, I would take off all the make up before bed to avoid smudging over night. As for morning breath, I use those listorene mouth sprays. Works like a charm wherever u are. If not, suck on a mint when you wake up or you can just creep to the bathroom before he wakes up and then slip back into bed haha.

• Keep a makeup bag next to the bed?

Jesus fucking Christ...

• Hey I wouldn't do that but it was only a suggestion since she seems like she really wants to do her face. I clearly stated most guys dig the natural look anyways.