Gentlemen: does it bother you if a girl smokes pot?

is a female pot smoker unattractive too you if so why? also if you really liked a girl would you look pass that "trait"

Most Helpful Guy

• I would look past it if it's a once in awhile thing. However, when she's constantly getting high, ignoring calls or texts, pretty much just flat out ignores our relationship to smoke weed then it becomes a problem. On another note. I can't stand the smell. Another good point. If it's not around me then we're A-OK.

What Guys Said 14

• Very... but many "gentlemen" these days smoke it too so... you never know. I've been caught unawares on many occasions by girls i thought were all prim and proper too. Its not the fact that she's smoking it, its the fact that its illegal and I don't want it anywhere around me. especially if we are in public.

• im ok with it as long as she's not smoking cigaretts

• No, it matters how much and what your like on it though...

• Smokers of anything are unattractive to me. But I could get past it. Smokers of cigarettes are worse.

• Marihuana use would be a huge deal breaker.
    Recreational drug users have weak and addictive personalities and are usually not very bright.
    Marihuana users destroy their frontal lobes, which is a slow-motion chemical lobotomy. They also go bipolar, eventually. If you look in medical journals you will learn that at least 90 per cent of people who are so severely bipolar that they will be institutionalised for life are there as a result of marihuana use.
    So, would I see a weak and addictive personality, a lobotomised brain and a woman on a one-way journey to being bipolar as a potential mother of my children? Hell no!

• haha nice answer. thanks ill keep that in mind

• @LastGirlScout the information is from medical journals. If you have access to a university library you should be able to trawl the journals.
      I also spent 30 years as a journalist, 10 of which were as a dedicated police/court/crime reporter. I have seen it all.

• Having grown up in an environment where marijuana use is prevalent I have not seen these effects. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it doesn't have negative mental effects but I don't believe it's as clear cut as you're making it out to be.

• i'm not a "gentleman" so i don't give a shit if she smokes pot.

after all they're better than regular cigarettes

• I find smoking unattractive, but if I thought she was awesome in all other ways then I would definitely be able to look past it I think, as long as she didn't pressure me into smoking it too

• I dont want to hang with people smoking pot

• Smoking or drug use, of any sort, is a deal-breaker.

• not here in seattle... go hawks

• I'm not a fan of smoking in general no matter how much I liked them.

• Yeah... it's unattractive.

• No I do not believe I its unaTtractive I think it just so happens to be the complete opposite and sexY as all hell

• Nope, I wouldn't look past that. Not a long-term prospect. Fun to fuck, but that's about it.

What Girls Said 0