Men's confidence problems?

Most people say that guys have to be or at least appear confident when speaking to girls for them to be attracted to the guy, well I don't particularly think I am lacking confidence speaking to girls, i might initially be a bit nervous but that doesn't last too long, so why can't girls take that into consideration when a guy approaches her that too start with its a little bit daunting, but if she perhaps gave him a bit of chance might find underneath that first few minutes nerves a very confident humorous guy who might be everything she ever wanted, so girls what do you say, why can't you give that nervy guy a chance to get past those first few minutes?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care about confidence. He just has to be attractive and interesting.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Because they don't have to. An equally great guy who is confident will come along right after you.

0|1
    0|1
  • If it's just a case of nerves I don't think it'll really detract from your positive attributes of you happen to have them...

0|0
    0|0
  • Your first impression lasts a few seconds. If you need a few minutes to shine the person has already made their decision about you. It is not something we can help.

0|2
    0|1