Do girls go on dates with guys they aren't attracted to?

I asked this girl on a date and she said yes. IM really excited. She didn't hesitate or anything. The thought still crossed my mind, she is a beautiful girl and I'm not ugly by any means more on the average side. I was just curious if girls ever say yes to a date even if they aren't atteacted to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't.. it would be a waste of time because I wouldn't end up going anywhere with him if I wasn't attracted to him :/ But on the bright side this means she probably IS attracted to you! A few of my friends have been asked out by guys they didn't like the look of and have rejected them.. but this girl didn't reject you so it could be a good sign :)

What Girls Said 10

• I wouldn't. That would be hella pointless.

• Yes we do. It may sound shallow but, sometimes we just want something different and have a good night out on the town, but you still have a chance if this is the case because sometimes it only takes a good man to show us what we are really missing that could turn it into an attraction. The girl you asked out probably genuinely likes you though. Don't sell yourself short.;)

• Yeah I have. I went out with a guy who seemed really sweet but I wasn't physically attracted to him. I had a nice time but there were just no sparks. That can happen whether or not there's a physical attraction.

• I don't. At least not anymore. To be honest, I don't even entertain men that I'm not initially attracted to. Even though I may have ended up becoming attracted to him, it never worked out & I got bored pretty quickly.

• Sometimes girls aren't too physically attracted to the guy but they are attracted to the guy's personality... his wallet... or the attention. Hopefully you weed out the bad ones!

• Sadly yes. I've done it because I just wanted to have a fun night with a guy, not referring to sex, but just going out & having fun. But I've come to realize that most of the time, that's most likely leading the guy on.

• No I don't. I think it would be unfair to the guy and a waste of my time if I wasn't attracted.

• Yes, good. The fact that women say yes if they're not interested is leading them on and that's kinda rude, unless they just wanna give him a chance.

• Why would we go on a date with someone we are not attracted to? I know I never would.

• I just have heard some girls do when they don't have anything better to do. I was just hoping that wasn't my case

• Well chances are good she likes you.

• What's the point to hangout with a guy I don't like? would you? No? So you got your answer!

• Unless he's a really nice guy, and a good person I can see myself being with... no.
    Actually, tbh, this goes for guys I find hot to, so I don't know lol.

What Guys Said 1

• Girls are silly, but not that silly

• Apparently they are if you look at the girls comments.

• True, some will just use you, whether its for money, food, or just because they are so bored with their lives and want to hang out 'to have a good night out', as one girl on here stated. So stupid