Am I average looking?

Been single for 3 years. Failed over 5 times to get the date with girls i liked...

My sister also says clever good looking guy with a sense of humour and ambition whats my problem...

But i have always had it. Some of my friends used to tell me to walk over and say this and that and they where like shocked by the response women gave me because in their eyes i am good looking great dancer blablabla but i alway got this "fuck off" or total ignore etc... just weird...

I would appreciate if someone could draw a realistic profile of a woman i could go for dating. Based on my circumstances

Most Helpful Guy

• You're above average looking mate, but I personally don't know any girls who care that much about looks. Work on yourself and your personality first and when you're happy with you, you will attract the girl you want. Looks usually fall way behind charm, sense of humor, ambition, and power. I would confidently bet on your downfall not being your looks.

• thats why i am asking about my looks to see if it is or isn't. cause for a moment i thought i am just not good looking enough... but it seems ur right.

What Girls Said 3

• You are above average. Above average = good looking. A girl doesn't date simply on the basis of appearance. You have to develop a charming personality as well. Work on your personality, because you look totally fine.

• No child, above average is a tall guy, with muscles, money and power. The TC is bland as hell.

• @Zerodown are you crazy? It seems like so. Beta and alpha bullshit should be kept aside. Those guys who get entangled in such bullshit generally end up used, alone or simply with a girl with shitty personality who also emphasizes this whole alpha and beta bullshit.

• Both work alpha male and great personality. And I am missing both. I am shy in a sense i am not really shy at all from whats going in inside of me my inner communication and how i talk to close friends is far from shy. I am just afraid of taking risks. Like making a statement. I think if i was to really make a statement i would get a date even with these circuimstances where i work and play tennis and travel/party occasionally. And alpha male is about taking risks anyway. being more aggressive...

• Your looks are great, you just need to step up with your approach now ;) Besides they women you failed to get a date with probably weren't worth it anyway; it might take some time but you'll get there :)

• I am serving 14 women who own diamonds and jewelerry shop. And they have 2 daughters really really beautiful girls, but this one had exceptional sense of humor i found her really funny. So Second time they where in rest of women started to lead me on to ask the girl out. I definitely didn't think i am good enough but then i met her in the club and just said hi tried not to pay too much attention to get first what she's up to. So by the end of the night anyway i asked if she wants to go for a dance and she said she was leaving so i was like ok no problem ;) had a bit of chat and said well have a good sleep and as soon as i walked away she said dont you want my number? So i got the number and then in two days asked her out and then she replied first yes then after a day that she broke up 3 month ago and maybe needs a lone time but perhaps maybe in a near future blablabla... so anyways it was already stressful for me so i just said its up to you. in 2 months she's with this megasuperstar

• You're cute but look kind of awkward
    Maybe it's that

• its just the picture, had a girl stood next to me tingling...

• or maybe not, sometimes i am trying to be nice when i am not and then i am awkward... but whats with thsi cute i get it a lot... even when i feel extremely confident and like a tank... like in power and all that... even then i get this cute thing and i think wtf... how should i interpret it?

What Guys Said 7

• Hey, Random 2 I have had some of the same problems. I started doing research, and even had conversations with beautiful women I know personally, about why women say no, or lose interest. Statistics say that 8 out of ten girls will blow a guy off or say no asked out on a date. a lot of the times it maybe that it is the wrong time, if it is a waitress at work, or a woman struggling with her kid, or a woman already taken. Another issue is body language, women look at everything, as they are into details. There is a saying, "Its not what you say with your mouth, that bothers her, its what your saying with your body." Women pick up on confidence, and if you do not believe in yourself, or appear to desperate, they can sense it, which is a major turn off. I noticed when I was in a happy relationship, I had no problem with talking to women, or them coming onto me, it was because I didn't have a body language that said, "I really want to date you because your so beautiful and I desperate for company, and even if I have to spend money to get you to go out with you I will. Now, opposite of that is coming on too strong, women hate this. How are you approaching them? What are you saying? Are you in her personal space? The best way to ask for a date is to be simple, don't complicate things with witty banter if you nervous when you speak, or you simply don't have that personality. I suggest online dating first, it is a great way to find women in your area who want to date. Remember to relax, she is just a woman out of many, don't event the wheel when it is already invented. You can say to a woman you would like to date. "Hi, my name is John, I saw you over there and I couldn't help but notice you. I would love to get your number, so we can't go out sometime, would love to get to know you." I would wait for her answer, and if its no, then move on to the next one. eventually you will get something. Don't get discouraged bro, hope this helps.

• This is the most annoying part. It was my struggle with a girl that i liked just recently I didn't ask her out because I didn't have this confidence and i thought i dont stange a chance because of that. So i focussed totally on just being confident and the more I did the closer she came and rapport was better but as soon as I lost it - all gone. but thank you i get what ur saying...

• you ever pirate anything? Like video games?

Here's my advice, go download bittorrent. go to thepiratebay. org, find Models by Mark Manson. I've read lots of dating advice books, this one is by far the best. It is based on social science and evolutionary biology, that sounds really science, but really it's just a bout making yourself vulnerable to the women you're interested in and becoming the, I hate this term, "alpha male." The shit works too.

After you read/listen to that, look up some books by brene brown, she talks about vulnerablitity and shame, and how to get rid of insecurities that hold you back.

• I've read the game and seena nnihilation method and seen a lot of kezia noble advice none of them made me want to go and do any of that stuff... I feel like im just scared to take a risk. like just recently i was about to ask out a girl that i really liked for like 2 month i was talking about it with a friend until finaly i thought ill do it. Cause i mean she was like the greatest... but i really liked her personality and looks were amazing but not like model and anyways... by the time i decided i found out she was dating wtf... so let it go... anyway it was so stressful i was like stressed the hell out... it was like i knew the answer is NO

• Shave you head, get muscles, dress more masculine and dominate in social skills. Women like alpha males.

• you're insecure bruh

• maybe... my question was about looks actually... just want to know whats the opinion to know who i can go for because i dont have power, money etc... but i like a truthful feedback takes me out of my mind...

• Nope! Doesn't matter how you look (looks help a bit anyway), but you gotta change how you approach women.

• i need to first approach them to change anything

• You look better than average to me anyway

• You're fine. Relax.