Where do you meet guys?

I dont want to meet one online. I want it to happen the natural way. Like why can't i just sit in a coffe shop and have a boy come up to me?

Is it weird if i ever walk up to a guy and ask him out?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want a guy in your life, you're going to have to work to meet that objective. No work, no payoff. Stop waiting for men to do everything. You can meet people of the opposite sex everywhere. I had a chick approach me in the library on Thursday telling me that I have a DJ voice, and that she could listen to me all day and shit like that. The location doesn't matter. People are everywhere.

What Guys Said 4

• Why can't you sit in a coffee shop and have guys come up to you? Because women have engineered a culture in which guys are told not to approach women randomly. We are called creeps and lectured for such behavior.

However, I don't think guys have the same silly attitude towards being approached. You should be fine talking to randoms, so long as you feel comfortable doing so.

• Ιt's uncommon but not weird. I think that a guy would be more than excited if you did that

• No its not weird at all that means that u're honest... & me 2 actually I wanted to happen the natural way too :)

• Through friends is a good way. At a coffee shop make small talk. A guy doesn't know if you are single or interested and they do NOT pick up on the subtle hints girls think they are sending to them. Oh, and smile.

What Girls Said 1

• The reason you can't just sit in a coffee shop and have a guy come up is that you can't be that passive if you want a man. They don't appear out of thin air.
    I once read something like, "Do the things you want your man to do", which means if you want an outdoorsy guy, you need to get outside, go mountain biking etc.
    Clubs and bars are places where guys would just come over though.
    But if you come alone, guys might think you are looking for a one-nighter