Jealousy: Good or Bad?

Do you guys think jealousy is needed to have a healthy relationship with your significant other? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the level of jealousy. It is not necessarily needed but it's a way of showing that you care. I know a couple who broke up with jealousy as one of the reasons why. The girl complains to me that his boyfriend was never jealous and everything goes well between them until it became boring and dull.

What Girls Said 3

• i dont want my fiance being possesive of me. that is weird. i dont act like that with him.

• bitof it shows one care but when it is overdone it is a turnoff and may result in breakup

• Depends on the level of jealousy

What Guys Said 4

• Jealousy is not a good thing and I say this for two reasons. 1) It could mean that one has the intention to make the other jealous and 2) it could also mean that one does not completely trust the other.

• There's a limit of envy that you should conceive. 100% Envy is not recommended,

• No, it'd definitely bad. You're just being clingy if you're jealous.

• Bad. Trust me. I learned it the hard way.

You'd be more attractive if you don't show jealousy and that you're ready to leave her if she doesn't meet your standards.