Losing interest in girls?

I'm straight, don't get me wrong. Although, why is it that I am losing my interests in women? I don't understand why I would think such things. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's pretty normal honestly. Modern day women seem to do pretty much everything possible to make guys not want them.

Feminism has made women be proud of doing things that make men less attracted to them. I don't know if it's intentional, but honestly, I just hate most women's demeanor and attitude. They look good but I can't stand any of them

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• I'd say a combination of not currently knowing any woman that interests you and the normal (but slight) reduction in sex drive after your teens.

• Because women have nothing to offer society besides giving birth to loud stupid babies. Women really are boring useless animals after alpha male sperm. Other than that they are boring dumb animals

• I've been there many times and it is completely normal, you just don't feel like caring much right now but don't worry it comes and goes.

• Even if it was normal, wouldn't that make us all cold hearted and selfish?

• No it won't change who you are, it'll just make you talk less with girls but you'll still be able to joke, flirt and hang out with them like you usually do.

• No one has attracted you yet. Simple