What do men think about women who go clubbing?

Would you date a woman who goes clubbing/parties once in a while esp if you do? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• well it depends... if your single you go do all the clubbing you want.. if your in a relationship i think its wrong for a girl to grind on a guy when she is in a relationship even if its at a club.. i think its trashy and disrespecting the relationship... also going a lot can cause some not all guys to start to rethink where the relationship is going.

What Guys Said 5

• Well i dont go clubbing but I don't have a good image in my mind of the club scene like when I hear that a girl goes clubbing imagine her getting shit faced and then grinding or dry humping with a bunch of random dudes on the dance floor and then potentially going home with one of them.

I'm not sure if that's accurate but that's the image I have in my head of the club scene.

• Clubs are for "fuck and forget"

• Most people go occasionally. It's fun!

• They're good for a night, not a lifetime.

• Why would I waste more time on that. Been there done that enough when I was young.

What Girls Said 1

• If it's constant any decent man will not like it
    Sorry