How to pull a blonde girl Indian men?

Hi , im 25 year old Indian man and Im trying to pull a blonde Girl from long tym but couldnt get any. I dont Know whats wrong wid me but i only love blonde gals so so so much. im from India so my English fluency is not like them , but I speak and understand 99% , its not my fault but I think that's a reason also they avoid me, and another thing is I'm quite skinny and sometimes I think they don't like skinny men , I'm a bit confused what to do. would you guys give me any advise

Most Helpful Guy

• You gotta be pretty awesome. Like, Taylor Swift wouldn't just date anyone ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Tell them you think they're pretty and pull out a big wad of cash (pretend like your counting it) and be like "soo do you want some chips "

What Guys Said 4

• Do you try to talk to any?

• Yes I did ask couple a girls

• Yes thank u very much

• You're welcome bro :)

• if the blondes you ask out don't find you attractive you need to go down an octave.

lower you standards, you only want a blonde (european) gal

• Unfortunately indians men are rarely subject of attraction by other races

• what? who the hell do u think u r to say that?

• @JustBanANNAz: Someone coming from a country where there are a lot of indians around; having many indian and non indian friends. Most say and agree on that.

• well i as a woman of a different race with friends of other races, disagree. but ok.

• Pull an indian girl with dyed blonde hair?