There's nothing inside me but hatred?

Seriously, there's nothing inside me but hatred and anger. The girl I loved, the only girl I've ever loved, the one that friend zoned me, so much pain after her... there's truly nothing but hate and anger inside of me. Because of my love for her I feel nothing but hatred and despair, what should I do? I am so miserable, I'd have taken a bullet for her, and now I actually want to take a bullet for her. You see, maybe if I sacrificed myself to save her, she'd see me for what I am, even if I died, maybe she'd love me for a minute. That's all I want, to die as a hero, that's all I want...

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you want to join the army. You can get paid, take a bullet and die a heroes death. Also some girls might like the uniform Would you like to know more?

www.lacasadeel.net/.../...ou-like-to-know-more.jpg

i1.kym-cdn.com/.../e4d.gif

Have you watched starship troopers? The first one is good, it'll take your mind off things

I'm going to talk about DooM for just a second, If I'm stuck on a level I'll just skip it and play something else. . . see where I'm going with this?

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• You're a kind man, DooMguy

• @JackKerouac77 you really think so?

The Empty wants to live forever

• @The_Empty Why did they say you can't? Anyway that's not really the point I'm trying to make, you just need to clear this girl from your head, do something. . . anything is better than dwelling. If you want to fight in WW3 go and fight, if you want to go skydiving you can do that as well

Now I'm going to talk about DooM again. I like the original DooM but there's a chance that I'll prefer DooM 4 . . . make sense?

What Girls Said 5

• ... ok, I'm sorry ur going through this.=/

second, u need to take a step back and look at this situation from another angle. u need to understand that u cannot let anyone define you or ur happiness. if you live your life in the hopes that a person can complete you fully, then you're wrong. have u wondered y she friend zoned u? do u know what kind of man she's after? all u need to do it man up and be that friend, and if she's going after the wrong guys, then who knows, maybe she'll come to her senses and realise the right one was by her side all along.

• I think you are only being too emotional. Firstly, have you fully analyzed why she friend zoned you? If yes, the key to your hatred and anger lies in finding out what you could have done better, was it her fault, or whether it can still be salvaged. Coz dude, you are not the only one who's been through all this.

• I'm not sure what to tell u. But the girl was a botch and there is someone for u. That would take a bullet for u back. And what do u mean u took a bullet for her?

• You can't make one love u if both of u are not fated to be together. and in life, things just dont always go our way... this is something we all need to face and accept... painful and disappointing but inevitable.

• Ok first calm down second message me you need help

What Guys Said 6

• I gave you a link to a book. Have you purchased it yet? Here's the link again: http://amzn.to/1yqQQ2J

Buy the book, read it, take action on its advice. You'll feel better.

• Okay, firstly, quit being a pussy. Anger is fine. Hatred is too. But killing yourself over a bitch that doesn't want you? Come on man. There's much worse shit in the world that that. Message me if you need some help man. I've been there in that place too. It's dark and it's dirty and it fucking sucks. Don't end your life over a girl. You won't be viewed as a hero. You'll be viewed as a coward who took the easy way out.

• The obvious answer is to hire someone to kill me, that way, I look like a hero by taking a bullet for her.

• The obvious answer is that is stupid. You do that, and what's the point? You're dead dude. Have you looked at WHY she friendzoned you? Maybe this shit right here. You're being too emotional bro. Chill the fuck out, and tell her. Yo girl. I want you. Go out with me this Friday . Pose I as a statement, not a question. Shows confidence. And for gods sake, quit being an emo bitch.

• Yes, I have felt like this too.

These feelings will pass one day, if you let them.

• Don't die for someone who wouldn't sacrifice themselves for you. I've been hurt terribly and your death would probably cause her to miss you but to love you as you want. You can't make someone love you. There is someone out there for you that will appreciate the love that you have to offer. Who knows how long it will be until you find her but it will be worth it. Time and healing. Enjoy life and love yourself first.

• I meant to say not to love you as you want and if you believe in duty and service like some others have said join the military, police or fire department but do not join to please someone else.

• You should write a song about it.

• Try some Voodoo man, you need a love spell... go find some Houngan, Mambo or Bokor, and they will help you find some good Mojo to make her fall in love with you. Good luck man ;)