Does my appearance sound scary or intimidating?

I have a shaved head (not bald, just really short), tattooed arms, a serious, intimidating looking face, a muscular physique (been exercising my whole life), a neck tattoo, I wear a small gold chain around my neck, wear mostly black clothing like leather jackets, black jeans, etc., I have one tooth that is crooked or out of place, but my teeth are clean regardless. A facial scar across my eye from a gang fight when I was younger, I do combat sports like boxing/mma. I would say I have a "I don't give a fuck what you think" attitude towards life and often speak my mind.

^ Does this presentation scare women or intimidate them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah I spend my life around people no offenses that are a lot scarier then you ex military, marines, prison guards, active soldiers any many, many top notch martial artists. My last teacher used to have the most powerful and number one fighting team in the world the wolf pack and is in the USA Martial Arts World Hall Of Fame and one hell of a fighter is he such good shape to that he is in his mid 80s and he has the body of 40 or 50 year old in phenomenal shape.

First to introduce contact forms, contact with weapons, soft style and hard style self defense, prearranged sparring team katas, obstacle course, and musical katas at tournaments.

First one to implement a new point system to award fighters for their effort in executing more difficult techniques in their sparring.

Requires his judges to be able to perform their basic forms and truly understand judging before they step into the ring as a judge.

Mr. Price was second only to Roger Carpenter to have a standard belt test that was based upon mental and physical abilities in which one earned their belt rather than just giving it to them.

Instructed Judges to wear a standard color uniform instead of street clothes hence the blue uniform that you see today.

Invented the the "U-Tug" Machine which is used in all of his tournaments. In May 2008 Sam Price was inducted into the USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame for his contribution to the martial arts industry. He received a doctorate in the martial arts and received the "Living Legend" and "Lifetime Achievement Award".

Plus people just don't intimidate me, I'm also a martial artist. ( Jeet Kune Do, Mixed Martial Arts, Traditional Karate, Goju Ryu and some Ninjutsu and Kenjutsu )

What Girls Said 3

• You mean you aren't in a tub all the time?

• That's Mike O'Hearn, one of my heroes.

• If she'd been asking for weight loss advice I would totally back you up, by the way.

• Not if you have a nice smile :) Id think your a sweetheart but if you look serious all the time then Id think your cocky which I personally find ugly. no hate thou :D

• You sound like... a pirate. I like pirates.
    You probably would intimidate most women, but some women are also attracted to that.

What Guys Said 1

• basically why do you shave your head? LOL

you're very young to do that baically

• So I don't have to worry about combing it

• one day -I HOPE NOT- you might start suffering a hair-loss and you'll regret that you didn't embrace your hair by the time you had

• I have always had really short hair so honestly I don't give a shit whether it stays or goes.