Polyamourus... I am falling for someone who can't figure out what she wants. Help!?

We are turning into best friends but we have deeper feelings. We started kissing and i am so confused. I think it's love. She won't leave her boyfriend and I have no interest in that. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can go ahead with your desire and relationship. I mean you and her are girls and its girl-girl thing.. and it would be different for her and her bf. She has an advantage of more fulfilment of her desire - with u , her girl-girl desires , and with her bf, her other sexual desires.. she need not leave her bf. in this situation, the girl can keep the polyamorous relationship with both you and the bf. Many bi-girls do... and some guys (their bf or husband dont mind.. and some even get excited for 3sums in this case)
    Go for it.

What Guys Said 3

• If it where me (which has been offered to me) i would be in a relationship like that. But that is just me. I say follow your heart.

• Advice is don't delude yourself.

• Are you bi-sexual?

What Girls Said 1

• Don't wear your heart on your sleeve for her, sweetie. If she may never leave Him, then don't count your chickens that this little chick will settle in a nest with you if she is hooked at the hip with him... it is just going to end up a Triangle Threesome, where you will be at the very top, looking down, from side to side at the both of them.
    Back off, you're just going to end up hurt. She may want her cake and it Two but tell her she can't have it both ways.
    Good luck. xx

• I know it's just hard when you can see this person is perfect for you. We even like the same fantasy books!

• Perhaps stay friends but for Now keep it lite and semi sweet until you see if something may changed... you do not want to get your own Fantasy up if you may get let down.:)) xx