Anyone thats good with relationship advice? Please help?

I start dating someone Tuesday and broke it off Friday now we are dating again since yesterday. I said i wasn't ready and im scared and insecure. Yesterday he texted me asking if i was okay and i said that we should start dating again and that im ready bu now im thinking again i really dont think im ready for a relationship. This year is my last year of school and i was planning on focusing on myself, education, and my career. wasn't planning on a relationship.. I feel terrible now cause if i break up with him it will be the second time and in two days. I feel terrible cause its nit fair to him. But now that im thinking im not ready. Im seeing him tomorrow so should i tell him tomorrow or texting today. I rather do it in person tho. What should i do? Should i think on i today and talk to him tomorrow?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him exactly what you just typed here. You're concerns are very valid. I think you need to just take it slow, you need some space sometimes and don't want to be smoothered. Talk to him about how you feel. If he is a stand up guy he will give you the space and time you need. If he gets all mad and pissy then he isn't the right guy for you at this time.

• I feel terrible cause we just got back together and now im breaking up with him again

• What should i do if he texts me today?

• I think you need to have a face to face conversation because what you need to tell him is kind of important and will set the pace for your relationship. If he texts you, ask to met up somewhere so you two can talk. In all honestly, dating and your relationship doesn't have to be super complicated and hard to make it work. It will be as easy or hard as you make it. Another secret here is, the more compatible you are with him the easier things get. Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• Just tell him in person and make sure to tell him why you are doing it, he should undestand. Be sincere :)

• What if he texts me today, what should i say? That i need time to think about the relationship and i will talk to him tomorrow?

• Thank you i appreciate it

• No problem :)

• Take time to figure out why you're not ready and prepare what to say to him making it as sensible as possible. If he really loves you, he will understand. Just tell him to give you time

• its better to tell him the truth, the longer you wait, the more it will hurt him :)

What Girls Said 1

• I understand where you're coming from. However have you thought of maybe telling him about what your priorities are? You could focus on them together. Like I'm the same, but my boyfriend is fine with that and we talk about Unis and the future together and coordinate them so we both get what's best for us while still being together. :)

• Yeah i will talk to him about it tomorrow. Thank you for the advice