17 and Never been kissed

OK so,I'm a senior and its my last year of high school. So far, I have never been kissed, never had a boy friend and never even had any type of sexual contact with a guy. It sucks lol has anyone else had this issue before? What can I do to let the guys know I'm up for it with out being blunt? (I'm kinda shy)

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually I felt the same way as you a few years back when I was 18 and still had not been kissed when most of my friends where not virgins anymore. When I got to college I ended up drunk hooking up with a guy and that was my first kiss and looking back it was horrible and its better to wait for someone special who you actually have felling for because some many girls make the mistake with kissing, sex or anyone else. Its really ok and if you feel conferable about it then no one has to know this because its your own personal business. You have morals and are waiting for the right guy so its really ok and don't worry you seem like a great girl you will find him soon!

What Guys Said 5

• I was 19 when I got my first kiss and I still am a virgin so I have never had sex yet. I am 20 now and I have never had a real girlfriend either.

• You should definitely wait for a relationship with the right guy instead of just doing it to do it!

• im 18 and the SAME place as you

its all good =)

you'd be surprised at how many people are like us!

• Your time will come. I've seen people as old as 24 that have never been kissed. The right person hasn't come around yet. Don't purposely go around looking for sex wait for the right person...

• Lol I'm not looking for sex, a relationship sure, I really hope I'm not 24 though :S

• It's ok you will one day find an amazing man that loves you and makes your life whole. Keep looking he'll come eventually.

• Dress up nice. NOT slutty, but nice. You know what I mean. Smile at guys a lot. Ask them questions about themselves.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't worry. You're time will come. Just be yourself :)

If you can, go on group outings will girl and guy friends. That's how I got to know my boyfriend.

If it makes you feel any better, I was 18 when I went on my first date and got my first kiss. I am now 19 and I've been with the boy for over a year now. Sometimes waiting pays off. I was shy too, but there's a certain maturity that I gained from being 18 on my first date. I don't regret waiting, even though I didn't mean to wait so long. And if you're worried about falling behind sexually, the guys who are in it just to catch you up to speed aren't the kind of guys you want anyway. Even though you'll be older, never be afraid to take things at your own pace. Good luck!

• Well I'm 21, virgin. I had my first kiss with my only boyfriend this year. And the best part was that it was kiss first kiss too. He's 24. We are both virgins and have no plans to have any type of sexual contact before marriage. I think its better if you wait for the right guy. Believe me its worth waiting.

• It's not an issue you have morals and you are waiting on a special person. My first kiss was at 16 and it was worth waiting for.