Am I in the friend zone or not?

I like this girl I work with, we went out on a date about 3 weeks ago and she then told me she just wanted to be friends, she texts me a lot, but since she said this i really didn't do anything with her but this week we have gone out a couple times and she came over to my house, she was holding my hand and putting her head on my shoulder but we didn't kiss or anything, I'm just confused because I don't know if i should make a move or not cause of what she said before

What Girls Said 1

• If she said she just wants to be friends, most likely that's all she wants. She may just like to be flirty. However, if she starts Makin more advances, touches to the arm, chest, or more direct... Then you could make a small move and see her reaction. But for now my friend, you are in the friend zone.

What Guys Said 1

• In my experience if a girl says they want to just be friends but then stick around they like the attention they give you, but as soon as another guy comes along you'll never here from them again. To figure it out stop communication with her and make her come to you. If she doesn't, you know where you stand. If she does Id say go ahead and make a strong move. If she rejects you again, get out haha.