Types of attractive in HS?

What do guys in highschool feel towards girls who would be considered cute. Not hot, not beautiful but cute. Do they try to get to know them? How do they act towards them if they find them attractive but aren't really into them (if that makes sense) How would they approach them?

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy's not into you then he won't approach you in most cases. Guys do like cute girls.

What Guys Said 2

• I think a lot of guys at that age are pretty shy and won't approach at all, no matter if they think you're cute or not.

I think kids in general at that age tend to be more superficial. They fall in love with the "idea" of a boyfriend/girlfriend rather than who the actual person is, know what I mean? It's not on purpose tho... I think their brains just aren't ready for it.

• Guys may be less intimidated by cute girls, if they are not into them they will approach them like anyone else would.

What Girls Said 2

• Cute is almost in the middle of friend zone and dating its neither but they do want to get to know them

• They'll probably just be inclined to become friends with you. So they'll start talking to you and getting to know and whatnot.