Shy or just not interested?

A guy that i dated briefly a year ago is on my mind a lot. I still like him and from how he acts (sometimes) and what i have heard from mutual friends is that he still likes me too. He is very shy and i was tired of waiting to hear from him. I know some guys are oblivious, so i texted him and told him flat out that i miss him and say we should hang out. He replies "yeah sorry i've been busy with work but we should hang out very soon". That was 2 weeks ago. I assume that he just doesn't care enough about it. Any takes on the situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• if he didn't say about any plan, he doesn't like you back. Shy guys tend to be more open in txts if they like a girl

What Guys Said 2

• He doesn't get hints very well.

• I'm getting a reading of this guy having mixed emotions about you.

• So you think maybe i should just leave him be and move on?

• Only you can answer that question. You just have to ask yourself, "do I like the guy enough that I'm willing to wait for him to sort out his emotions?"

What Girls Said 1

• not interested