Asking for her number.

Is is better to ask for her number or just give her your number and see if she texts you? Or either?

Most Helpful Girl

• personally, id prefer a guy ASK me and then CALL ME =D

What Girls Said 4

• I like a guy to ask for my number and then call me or text me- it shows he has genuine interest and is willing to put in some effort, which means he thinks I'm worth it. But don't wait a week to do it, that drives me crazy! Oh yeah, and calling is better because it makes me feel more important than a casual text does.

• ask for my number.

• lol why don't you just do both? Therefore she can text you or you can text her... easy.

• Ask for her number. But don't call like 3 seconds afterwards just wait a bit then call =]

What Guys Said 1

• NEVER give her your number. It shows a lack of confidence. Right ladies? You're basically saying "Here...you run the show."

Better is to ask for her number.

• True to a point, she may just not have a number she can give out, if she doesn't shell ask you to give her yours, never tell her yours though if she doesn't ask for you for it

as for my answer: I was just watching a very informative link on youtube on getting "the number" and the approach etc.... the guy said never say "can I get your number, or may I have your number" for some reason the word number clicks in her brain as saying oh god he's hitting on me, what do I do...instead say "why don't you ju

• Just put your digits in my phone and ill let you be on your way"

and do not say ill call you, it makes her nervous enough cause then you have her waiting by the phone.... this way, she knows you're interested, but you're not overbearing

the guy had some very interesting points, and it worked, haha

• But when you give the number. She does all the work. You just sit back and relax. No need to worry about what to say and stuff. Plus its guaranteed to show if she's into you or not.