Is it possible to like someone ove the internet?

This guy who used to go to my school, added me on Facebook and we've been talking for two years now but we became really close in the last few months. A few days ago he said that he likes me so much more than a friend! How is that possible

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's possible but in my opinion, it will only become real once you live it in real life

What Guys Said 3

• It happens. People chat online and they have this natural chemistry and compatibility and Bob's your Uncle there is a spark that ignites the fuse.

• Love can happen but i would need to webcam or Skype before calling it real

• It's possible with some. He probably was attracted to you when you went to the same school.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah totally!!! i know there a lot of people who actually have long distance relationships- a few of my friends actually like and are dating people from the internet!! it's totally possible, because the time you spend with people on the internet is as valid as the time you spend with your irl friends; the only downside to this is that if you live faraway you can't really be with the physically

• its very possible. unless you can meet up and hang out with him then pursuing a relationship would not be worth it