Guys, what is it about a girl that makes you fall for her?

What is it about a girl that makes you fall for her? I don't necessarily mean in love, but in deep like at least? How do you get to that point? the more details, the better!

Thank you everybody for your comments! Greatly appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• I pick up on how she treats other people. If she treats other people with consideration and respect, especially those who others might not give the time of day, I really take notice. After all, what kind of person do you want to be the mother of your children?

What Guys Said 6

• The masculine desires the feminine.

True femininity is undeniably beautiful, so beautiful men will not see your face, but see your heart.

Many women want to throw away their femininity in favor of trying to compete with men. This is a mistake. Be a woman and a man will desire you. Of course, this is not always a good thing.

Learn to trust your gut. It will tell you all about him. Don't look at his pretty face or his muscles- look at his heart. Your instincts will tell you what kind of man he is.

Aside from seeking God, my only other advice would be to wait until marriage for sex, because it will deceive you, and could cause you to fall madly in love with a man who will only leave you cold and alone.

• When a girl remembers little things like the story you told her about how much you love Reese's because it makes you think of your grandpa you never knew and then she gives you some on his birthday or something like that. Or when she takes care of you by bringing you a get well bag with soup and medicine when you're feeling sick. Or when she knows you've had a rough day so she plans to watch your favorite movie with her even though she hates it.

Small sacrifices that are made to appease the guy do not go unnoticed as long as those sacrifices are significant to your relationship. It means the world.

• Sweet, can keep up with me conversation wise. Her overall personality. Her "energy."

• Personality, smile and eyes

• That she cares about me. Simply put that is the answer. You could be the most beautiful women in the whole fucking world, but if you have no interest, then in my eyes you are worthless. Perhaps that's kinda vain, but I don't mean worthless in a bad context. I mean like arbitrary to my life.

• A great heart/personality...

What Girls Said 0