Confused help please?

My ex and I have recently hooked up and have been messing around, but as we were about to start dating I did some stuff that made him not want to have a relationship with me... I really want to be with him more than anything and we are both in love with each other but I don't know if I am wasting my time to see if he is going to change his mind about us or I should just stay and hope for the best? Anyone please help I really need to know what to do just please someone help?

I basically tried to find out something about him and it didn't work at all.. Sorta like cat fishing
In my opinion it was not that bad but he completely flipped out when we talked saying what I did was stupid and if I wanted to know the truth I should have just asked him instead of asking my friend to talk to him and see if he would fall for her and flirt with her... He is over it now and I am also but I just don't understand why he doesn't want to go out with me anymore if he says he loves me?

What Girls Said 2

• What did you do?

• Well how bad is the stuff you did? Like did you cheat on him or did you just not call him back or something?

What Guys Said 0