Why do people post pictures of the shit they own? Does this a not anyon else, or is it just me?

Some people have pictures of things they buy as their profile picture. For example someone will go shopping, but a ps4 and some trainers, take a picture and have it as a display pic for the world to see.

Me personally think this is pretty arrogant, why do you have to let the world know what you own?

Does this annoy anyone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's why I don't do social media (bookface, instaham, tweaker) just don't give a shit. This is the only site I log into daily and its because you can actually maybe help someone out with something you post. Though there's some dumbasses (penis/breast size & rate me questions) here too its not as bad as those other "look at me, let me give the impression that my life is great so you think highly of me even though I'm a just a poser" sites... rant over.

• I can't stand those "rate me" posts hate them with a passio

• Defo agree

• Thanks for the MH :)

What Guys Said 5

• Here's a picture of the bunny cake my neighbors brought me last Easter . Do you like it?
    http://imgur.com/vGKq5VU

Maybe I'll make it a profile picture

• This would a not me too.

• It doesn't annoy me, but I'd rather not do it my self.

• Why does it bother you? I grew up around people with 5 Ferraris, 10 million dollar compounds homes, and all sorts of luxury toys. I'm so desensitized to stuff, that I don't even find money important. I don't even notice it and it definitely doesn't annoy me. But heh I don't use social media either and could give two shit how people are whoring online so long as they are not in my circle.

• Loooool whoring online, that's actually funny. I just think that they are compensating for something as they need to show people the things they own.

• My friends insta is literally just pictures of his car... I want to bash his fucking head open.

• Is it a nice car?

• A guy in his mid twenties was proud to own a ps4, now that shit is funny.

• I know tell me about it. Smh this was an ex bf and I actually though "close call" I could have married you lol seriously tho, these people are seriously missing something

What Girls Said 1

• What the fuck lol. I've never seen one person do that

• Trust me they bloody do it. You're so lucky lol I wish I had your life haha