GIRL'S would you date a nice, attractive guy you liked that only likes talking/hanging out with a couple people every once in awhile?

like he doesn't act antisocial or mean or like a downer (sad guy) with you or your friends, he's the quiet kid in the corner but not shy, he'll talk to you and your friends tho. keep in mind he's a nice guy.

but even though there people that like him, he can't help that he almost never feels a real friendship connection with majority of people he meets, so he almost never takes people's offers to hang out or doesn't makes attempts to hang out or get closer with new people. He's open to meet people, it's just he feels indifferent to most people.

He doesn't want to have a best friend anymore because he lost a best friend he really trusted and thought he would always be there, because he's stuck by him when he was at his worst moments, and thought that there wasn't much he could do to end the friendship. Since it ended with him, when the friend stuck by him through his worst when he was younger, when virtually anyone he met now would just up and leave if they saw it, it could easily end with any other best friend he made now (even though he doesn't have those bad moments anymore, he know they wouldn't stay if he ever had them again). And he told that best friend really personal stuff about his life he never told anyone, and now he knows it and their not really friends anymore. After that he doesn't want another best friend and keeps his friends at a distance and doesn't tell secrets or real personal stuff to anybody. He talks and hangs with some people but doesn't have a best friend because of that.

he doesn't go out most of the time and talks/hangs out with a friend like once a week or 2. He has no problem going out with you and your friends when invited.

so would that be okay? he's a good guy, he's attractive, but he doesn't have a best friend, only talks to a few people, doesn't go out much, a little on the quiet side but not shy tho, but is open to go out with you, and is nice to your friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I like the guy I don't care about how wide his social circle is, I'm there to date him, not his friends.
    I would however be a bit concerned since you have to connect on a deeper level when you are in a relationship, you have to let eachother in. I think I would talk to him about it though.

The thing is, you'll have friends that come and go, you'll become best friends and then fall out. Some are for life though and I personally would never want to miss out on it because I was hurt before. You learn, you grow and find new amazing people. But that's just me :)

What Girls Said 4

• wouldn't bother me, I'm happy to give relationships a try. he sounds like a male version of me nearly i work see my mum and step mum and maintaine enough contact with friends to have people to go out with but don't have the time to see them weekly and sometimes just don't want to I like my animals my TV and cooking over a messy night out. as long as u get on and have fun do have someone u can go out with wen she's out or play Xbox with so u both have things to talk about it will work fine. it's when you don't make any effort at all that girls get board.

• I would be a bit worried that as a result of him not having many friends, that he would spend a lot of time with me constantly. I need personal space, so as long as he was okay with that, then yes, I would be fine with it.

• My ex was like that. He had "people who he could go out" but won't define them as friends.

It worked for me.

• I prefer a guy with his own friends that is a little more outgoing to be honest... sorry

What Guys Said 2

• So basically an introvert who lost faith in friendship?

• Yeah, that's normal, kay?