Do tall girls intimidate guys?

I'm 5'10 and think I intimidate guys. Is it because of my height or is it something else such as my appearance, personality, or etc?

• yes
    33% (2)9% (1)18% (3)Vote
  • no
    0% (0)73% (8)47% (8)Vote
  • sometimes
    67% (4)18% (2)35% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm jealous! You could be a model! Then here I am, 5'3, short and dreams forever ruined! Screw the guys who would get intimidated! They need to be a man and grow a pair, seriously if height is dealbreaker for a guy then what the heck is this world coming to!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Height isn't intimidating on a girl. An aggressive attitude and a bitch face "can be" intimidating for some guys. Or if a girl is really hot. I've never heard a guy get intimidated by a girl just because she's tall.

0|2
    1|0
  • Not that you're intimidating, just that I wouldn't want a girlfriend taller than me because it's naturally weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you do. Massively

0|0
    0|0
  • They intimate some guys, yes. I personally don't care, I'm 5ft11 so it's not particularly often that I encounter this anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Intimidate as in won't ask you out or as in won't even talk to you?

0|0
    0|0
    • I have short guys that I talk to a lot and are my friends, so I know I don't intimidate everyone. Well tall guys generally don't ask me out or try flirting, Generally I have short guys flirt with me, but they are shorter than me, so they don't have a chance. I'm just so confused!

• So being shorter than you is an "auto out"?

• i love tall girls its hard to find any my age because im 15 and 6'3

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm 5'7 and for some odd reason i find tall girls very hot and sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • So many women have made it clear that height is important to them, that most guess just assume a taller girl just won't be interested. It isn't that a tall girl is intimidating. It is more like knowing a girl won't date outside her religion so the guy doesn't see a point in asking.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!