What's a romantic way to tell my boyfriend that I love him?

I have yet to verbally express that I love him. He has already expressed that he loves me and he has also told me that it hurts him to know that I don't feel the same way about him as he does me. Well... I now know that I do indeed love him. So I want to express that but in a way he won't forget. I really feel like he's the one. I feel like I've found my soul mate we connect so well together and communicate wonderfully.

So any good suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh man, I don't think there's anything better than looking someone dead in the eyes and just telling them the three words. You don't need to fancy it up, just go for it and tell him when the moment is right.

• I don't know if I can look him in the eyes though and say it. I'm kinda nervous about it. I mean he's said it to me before but... I don't know. Why am I over thinking this? *sigh*

• Yeah I think that's what's making me nervous is me being completely vulnerable. I'm no good with these things it was very difficult for me to tell my own mom that I love her when I was younger... I'm going to do it though. He'd love that.

No pun intended. Lol

• Yeah, it's totally scary but you'll gain much more than you risk.

In this case, the words are basically guaranteed to make him fly, so just remind yourself of that. Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• You could make him a cake, and write it on top with icing. Yeah, I guess that's lame but that's all I've got.

• You want to know da bombest, most absolute romantic way to tell your bf you love him? Ok, I'll tell you. Wait for it...

Sincerely

• Honestly if you know deep down inside that you both won't be together in the long run just dont tell him you love him dont stir him up for nothing

• I don't feel that way at all. That's why I'm asking the question. I even stated I believe he's the one I'm going to marry. When I look at him I can tell that he truly loves me it's in his eyes. And I feel the same way. He makes me totally and completely happy. We aren't perfect but we're the perfect people for each other. I just want the moment to be unforgettable for him. I know I may be over thinking the approach but... I just want him to know how much I love him. Lol

What Girls Said 1

• Aww.. That's cute.. Something short and simple.. Something i would normally do is go up to my partner, wrap my arms around his waist (frontal) give him a hug and pull back.. Look into his eyes and smile and give it a few seconds before telling him "I love you baby" with a big smile on my face.. And I kiss him on the forehead..
    It shouldn't be all planned out, it should just come straight from the heart and out to him.. So yeah something short and simple.. ☺️