Will he end it with me?

Yesterday after my man and I got done at Scandia he was supposed to come to my place so I can make him dinner he said he couldn't come I got emotional and he comforted me and he said it's only ok to cry when its neccarsy and we kissed goodbye until I see him again so I text him and apologized and he forgave me and that he loves me too should I be worried he might end it with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Seriously... nothing you said makes it seem as if he will end it.. Cheer up!

What Guys Said 1

• i think you are a wee bit emotional. SO is he going to end it now? Probably not. But if you keep this up, he is probably going to sooner or later. You need to learn to control your emotions. If this is a problem for you, perhaps you need to go talk to someone.

What Girls Said 1

• If he leaves you because you cry, he's just a dick. You shouldn't have to apologise for that. Women are emotional so he can just deal with it.