What do females look for in a guy?

I feel 99% of females want a guy who is articulate.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally have looked for someone who will listen, is interested in what I say and do, will love me for my faults along with my good. Someone who is kind, and most definitely someone who still has the manners to open the doors for a lady and pull out there chair. It is hard to find guys like that now a days. Someone who is honest, truthful, a shining knight in armor. Who would risk themselves for me. Who would do anything to make me laugh, be there when I am sad, hurt, or upset. Someone who is respectful, who can be themselves around me, can tell me there deepest secrets, and appreciate me not just for my body, but for my mind and what I do as well. It is only an added bonus if the guy looks good. It is what's inside that counts.

• I feel I can honestly say you described me. Maybe I'm just S. O. L. for having a serious personality.

• Thank god their are more out there. Lol. You will make some one very happy one day. Find someone who appreciates you too. I've got to say, I didn't think there was anyone out there until I met my fiancĂ©. All the other guys I dated treated me like crap, or were over protective, or controlling. Or to clingy. There was something.

• Lol one day. Glad you found that special someone, and thanks for your input!

What Girls Said 8

• I definitely think that a guy who is well-versed is attractive, but that can't be it. If you have unique hobbies (kind of like a guy I know who plays bagpipes), are in any sports, if you have a good sense of humor. So, just in general be well rounded. For me, personally, I don't swear so I would prefer a guy who rarely swears or even better one who doesn't swear at all!

• I have no issue expressing myself, maybe I need to learn to not sound too serious. I have a dark sense of humor at times but can take a joke.

• He doesn't have to be articulate, but he definitely needs to have some common sense when it comes to expressing himself. It's surprising how many guys fail at that =.=

• I just want a guy with a great personality, great sense of humor, and a kind heart, oh ya and at least a little attractive.

• Lets see... smart, cute, funny, nice eyes, sweet, ambitious, God fearing, loving, soft, cute temper, nice smile, nice hair cut

• You consider the neo-nazi cut, a nice hair cute?
      I only say that cause I am told I look like the kid who gets shot in American History X.

• lol yes its pretty popular. get whatever is comfortable for you though. Confidence is key

• Thanks, I shall! Should probably not go bald to not have a reason to be harassed by the 5-0.

• They look to see if you humorous, nice, smart, caring, some have to have a good looking guy others just look for personality, and some care if you play sports or not.

• Well, I believe some look for a sweet personality, beautiful smile and someone who makes them happy

• They want a guy who no matter what makes them happy , and whos funny, also caring

• I think I might be part of the 1% .

So.. What I look for in a guy: Good personality, okay looks, hard working.

That's it (:

Not sure what articulate means.

What Guys Said 0