Should I text this girl or wait for her?

A friend's friend texted me saying we should hang out when she gets back from Thanksgiving. I texted her back saying, that would of be great and let me know when she's back. She hasn't texted back. Should I wait for her or follow up?

Still nothing from her
She's playing hard to get?

Most Helpful Girl

• no don't even bother. take it from a female, if we are really interested we would act like it. never make someone your priority when you're just their option.

• What if sheis playing hard to get

What Girls Said 3

• Don't give up keep trying to talk to her!

• The girls below are saying wait

• Maybe she isn't back yet? I would still follow her up. In my opinion I like for a guy to follow through with plans but then again everyone is entitled to their own opinion lol 😉

• Yes she's been back for over a week... We didn't have plans and in my last text I say to, "let me know when you are back"

• Maybe she's playing hard to get, and thinks she shouldn't act too keen, I would not text back wait for her, no matter how much you want too.

• Wait!!! Don't text her its weak and desperate and she will realize Shaw has ALL the power if she doesn't already know. She's probly waiting to she is probly busy. And if you bug her she will decide she doesn't have time for a needy guy #truth

What Guys Said 3

• I'd follow up. Just a simple message, to let her know you're still interested.

• I've read on Corey Wayne's website that girls sometimes don't text right away to gauge on how desperate you are, to screen out desperate guys. He said that if her interest level is over 50% she's more likely to eventually contact you. If it is under 50% she may not at all. Just keep your mind open for all possibilities. Sometimes you could text just one more time after maybe a couple weeks or so and ask how she is doing or something. If she is interested she may offer to do something.

• Women never follow-up trust me. Just follow up with her. Just dump her aside. That is why I talk to a few different girls, just in case one isn't interested or flakes.