Will I ever be asked out?

To start off, I'm 18 currently attending college and I'm 5'5 with a little bit of extra weight, I have a butt and a nice smile (so people say). I'm African American and I wear concealer, eyeliner and mascara and I dress appropriately (no short shorts and what not. I cannot seem to figure out why guys aren't interested in me. Throughout high school I was never asked on a date, to homecoming, to prom or even to the movies, and while all my friends were asked, I was the odd one out. Since I'm older (kind of) i just want to know if i will ever get asked out, people always say I'm kind and caring and everything, but if I'm so kind and caring, why can't guys see me that way. I don't get clingy or try to move too fast when I meet a guy, can anybody give me advice? This is going to sound really bad but my friend who has a stomach that hangs over her crotch and wears a lot of makeup got a boyfriend and its making me feel like I'm not good enough.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be outgoing. That's probably the best advice I can give

What Guys Said 1

• Nah just take a nap instead.

What Girls Said 1

• Stop waiting for guys to ask you out, this doesn't have to do with your appearance. Take some incentive ask them out instead