Got into a fight and things have been weird since. How come things never get better after a fight?

This guy and I were seeing each other for almost 2 months. He seemed really into me and acted like he really liked me. I really liked him too but I was more hesitant cus I know how guys are - they show so much interest at the beginning and then all of a sudden they aren't interested anymore.

We got into a fight because he started to act distant and then canceled plans on me. I thought there was someone else cus when my ex became distant it was because there was someone else. Then it turned into a big fight. It's been three weeks now and I still haven't seen him. We were supposed to meet many times to talk but he was always too tired. Then every time he'd cancel cus he's too tired I'd get mad and we'd get into another fight. The past couple of days we were talking more through texting, just about random stuff like "how was your day" blah blah blah. Just making small talk. But I still don't know what's going on? Will things ever go back to normal? Every time I'm in a relationship, after the first fight things get weird and it never goes back to normal.. then it just turns into a really dysfunctional relationship.

Should I just walk away now since he doesn't seem interested in resolving anything? Is there any chance things will go back to normal? I really thought he was a good guy but I really don't like the way he's handled this fight. I thought if he was really into me he'd fix it right away. He insisted there isn't anyone else in his life, but if that's not it then why is he taking so long to fix things?

Most Helpful Girl

• Once you fight about something, you keep fighting until something huge happens. My crush blocked my cell and Facebook. I'd do anything to get him back.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• "Every time I'm in a relationship, after the first fight things get weird and it never goes back to normal.. then it just turns into a really dysfunctional relationship"

Sorry but you are the common denominator. You with pick the wrong men, cause them to not act normal, or they lose interest and you don't take the hints. For example this guy keeps canceling on you and doesn't seem interested in fixing things, take the hint.

• well every time I decide to stop contacting him, after a couple of days he'll just start texting me.. so it makes me think that he's still interested.. it's just really confusing.

and I know I always pick the wrong guys.. but he really made me think he's different.. I guess he isn't.