Girls, how much does a guys hair matter when it comes to attraction?

So I'm a 18 year old guy who recently had a Telogen Effluvium (sudden thinning of hair due to shock) episode after family death, the hairs affected in my case strained follicles too much and they won't come back, so I have very thin hair (no actual bald spots just diffuse thinning) but even though I'm not losing more I still opted to shave my head cue ball bald because of how thin it looked, so it made me wonder how much this'll affect chances with attracting attractive girls, let's be honest looks matter and are a first step to something deeper. So ladies (18-24 range) in general does a guys hair matter much when you first meet them? I really want opinions there, Does it affect if you are attracted to them or not-and carrying over to my case, do you think the shaved head is going to make getting a decent girl difficult or impossible to me? Or is that me overthinking it? The poll is for that. I greatly appreciate honesty people even cold honesty if it's respectful

• Hair isn't really an issue, shaved bald isn't a dealbreaker for attraction/dating
  • No way, couldn't get past a shaved head

Most Helpful Girl

• Prefer that than a guy who has long hair or dreadlocks or just plain doesn't wash their hair :/

What Girls Said 4

• Hair isn't really a big deal as long as it is clean.

• I've seen plenty of guys who look fine with a shaved head.

• Shorter is preferred cause it looks overall cleaner.

• I see a lot guys who like to be bald just for fashion and they look attractive, so as longest you feel comfortable with ur style that's all it matters..

What Guys Said 0