I dont know what to do?

i have been dating this guy for the last 5 months; on and off sort of thing (this is the 5th time we dated) and Friday should be our anniversary and not once have we spend any time together on your anniversaries. when we started dating again i thought it was going to be different, and it is in a way but now he tells me he's going out with the guys on Friday and i am very sad and disappointed when i told him that we never once hang out on our "special" day he replied with ayy fuck you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he doesn't wanna spend time with u on ur anniversary and tells u "fuck u I'm going out with the guys" its not worth keeping this relationship going I've been in this relationship before and to me that tells me he's saying "fuck u I'm going out with the guys & getting laid" I'm 22 and trust me he doesn't sound like a good bf

What Guys Said 1

• Dump his ass fuck him you dont need hos petty bullshit you deserve to be with someone who wants to spend time with you and make you feel great and the way you should be treated. Believe me dump his ass he's no good for you.

What Girls Said 1

• you've only seen him five times in five months? if you're not long distance or something I hate to break it to you but I don't think you are properly dating