How to get an older guy to like me?

I'm 19, and I want to date an older guy

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this a specific older guy? Or just a random older guy? And how much older?
    If it's someone specific that you have in mind, try to find common ground to talk about. Find out what he is interested in and talk to him about it. Ask if he'd like to hang out sometime. If you're just looking for the experience I'm sure there are plenty of older guys who would enjoy the chance to be with a 19 year old.
    My advice if you don't have somebody specific in mind is to try to find a guy who is nice and will treat you decently. So many young (er) girls are attracted to the 'bad boy' type but 99% of the times these guys are truly jerks and the girl ends up getting hurt every time. Find a nice older guy and you could learn a lot from him.
    Good luck. Hope that helped.

What Guys Said 4

• Be the cutesiest little lolita you can be! x

• I am older.. lol

• You will get the best advice and resources of all types at eviser 'at' mail1click. com

Love,

• Try not to be volatile or fickle, girls tend to be a bit more stable as they get older which makes life easier- like the know what they want. Younger girls can be all over the place which is why older guys sometimes hesitate dating them.

What Girls Said 2

• Just be yourself. I too prefer to date an older guy. My boyfriend is almost twice my age but everything about our relationship seems perfect. Everything I'm looking for about a man is in him. He respects me in every way.
    He said one of those things he got so attracted about me is my innocence. Doesn't mean it's fine to always act childish. You can crack jokes and laugh at times. But be mature enough to understand things and all. You have to be open-minded.

• Men of any age will either be drawn to you or they won't... the end!