Is it okay to ask if we can talk?

Recently, an old friend said that she never though of us as dating, and it kinda broke my heart. Would it be okay if I asked her if she would talk it over with me in person? How exactly should I ask, and what should I say to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's ok to ask, she might not want to though and nothing good would come out of it - based on my own experience.

When she doesn't find you attractive as dating material, there is literately nothing you can do - only in Hollywood movies can it be changed, IRL however her hart is ice as far as you are concerned.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Doesn't hurt to talk about it but if that's the only reason to see eachother that may come off a bit weird, don't make it your main reason to meet up or really dont bring it up sometimes pushing issues solidify another persons opinions, just be her friend and see if things evolve naturally.

• If she said those words then, no, it's really not okay. As men we have an obligation to respect the woman's choice and she made her choice. Any further communication about the same issue would come off as desperate and a "not getting the hint" or "not respecting me" situation. It's a very bad idea. Extremely bad idea, in fact.

• Ask her to Starbucks and bring a portfolio of your qualifications so she can say "No" in person and crush your soul all the more. The harder you work on the presentation the more your soul will be crushed.

• You don't think an effective PowerPoint presentation would win her over for him?

• Maybe if it's Adobe. And really colorful.