Which do you prefer? Personality or looks?

So girls and guys, when it comes down to what attracts you more, which one is it? Personality or looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks get the feet in the door. Every girl I've crushed, I was physically attracted to. Girls often fall for a guy they're not initially attracted to but fall in love later. That never happens to me. I know right away if she is for me or not. You could say guys are shallow, eh.

What Guys Said 12

• Both attract me equally as much, but there's something better than both of those and that's connection. How well I connect with the other person. There are multiple personalities out there and looks, but if I connect well with that person... that's the biggest thing.

• For men physically attraction is alpha and omega regarding initial interest. However personality will make or break the deal.

Good looks but bad personality means sex only.

• Looks brings me in, but personality keeps me. I'll date a chick who is pretty with not much personality, then will eventually get bored.
    But I'll never date a girl I'm not attracted to, even if her personality is awesome. We call that girl a friend.

• I'd rather have personality than looks. But that doesn't mean I'd want to have an ugly wife! I'd rather love a cute, playful, kind, and cheery girl. :)

• L... O... O... K... S

• First is ooks because you can tell al about someone (we think) by first mpression. Then it becomes personality. Both are important but ar hand in hand
    A person who is bad tempered, stressed or angry it is usualy show in heir face or bo language.

• You can't have one without the other... Physical attraction begins all things but what keeps me around is her personality. In some cases a girl with an amazing personality can cause me to find her attractive after a while so it really depends

• Can't have one without the other.

• Looks Kinda matter more

• 60%looks 40%Personality

• Looks first and if they pass that, personality.

• if im at the mall or something, looks cause im not there talking to people. But among female friends, ill gain interest based on personality.

What Girls Said 3

• Has to be both.

• I have to be physically attracted to the person but personality is way more important. I need some to stimulate me intellectually

• Personality of course! A good personality makes a guy more attractive :)