Was she jealous? Or not?

My girlfriend of 5 years who prides herself on never being jealous did something that I took as jealous. A friend of mine a female I've known for 2 years ran into us in the market. We chatted all 3 of us friendly and when my friend departed my girlfriend exclaimed "I hate her." And scowled. For 5 years she said she never gets jealous ever. I myself got jealous once when a friend of hers made a pass at her at a party. She told him to back off of course but when I got jealous it angered her. Two years passed and we saw that guy and she mocked me about the time I got jealous and acted above me and like always exclaimed she is incapable of being jealous. The way she acted with my friend that day came off as jealous. She doesn't even know my friend prolly hasn't even talked to her more than 4 times. My question is was she jealous and if so why deny it when I myself have in the past was open about the one time I was jealous.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah she was jealous, she doesn't have to admit it but we all know she was.

What Girls Said 1

• If the topic comes up again, just ask her why she dislikes the girl. But yeah, that sounds like a jealousy thing and it definitely is if there isn't much reason behind it.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe. There's missing details. She could have been. Or she could have thought your friend was annoying (eg high pitched voice)

My advice: you have to just let some things go. Whether she was jealous or not, you'll have a hard time without enough evidence.