Found out she has a male roommate?

I started dating this girl like 2 weeks ago, I found out she has a male roommate. I didn't really think much of it then i saw dudes Facebook profile and he has his main pic as them and she liked the pic and had a smiley face blowing a kiss emoiji. They are more than friends right?

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't know her well, andthen14, although Already it is Not taking any Time in Getting to know where you may or may not stand With-----They are more than friends right?
    If she is posting and plastering this dude's 'Facebook profile and he his main pic as them...' and blah, blah, blah, then be sure there is more than meets the eye behind the curtain and under this cozy love nest that is Probably-------Friends with benefits.
    It's your choice, your call if you want to continue to date this maybe no mate that Could likely put you in second place next to her Own----Roommate... and lead down a beaten path of getting up no more in store with her and become a War of the Roses with no chance of romance in sight.
    Don't be surprised if once in awhile this cozy couple makes Newsfeed too, which to me, is a Definite Kiss off And Send off.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 1

• You should ask her about it. For all you know, he could be gay.

I doubt she would be dating anyone if they were more than friends.

What Guys Said 5

• Could be an open relationship. If you feel the need to get answers.. ask her.

• Likely not. If she was dating him, she wouldn't have gone out with you, would she?

• From my personal experience having a female roommate, I can nearly guarantee they had at least one fling.

• Well, dont judge someone from their Facebook profile, if you have doubts, ask her directly.
    People fake a lot of things over internet
    Also , making kisses and heart signs are very common on Facebook even among friends..

• Every chick I have known to have a guy roommate is an attention whore and are not dating but they fuck occasionally... Based on what I have experience I would not date a chick with a guy roommate unless the guy is gay...