Why are things like this in our relationship now?

Ever since our one year anniversary of dating it seems like things have changed. The sex decreased and he doesn't seem to put much effort into wanting to be affectionate with me. I've asked why we don't do it as much and he says cuz he is tired, not in the mood or I fight with him so then he doesn't want to do it. I haven't been fighting with him lately and he still isn't as loving. We did it two nights ago but when it comes to cuddling I have to be the one to cuddle. When he use to ask me to come sit by him but not he doesn't. And if we lay in bed I gotta cuddle with him he doesn't try to like he use to. Why are things like this? I've asked if he had cheated on me and he says no. I'm just confused on why he says the reason he doesn't do something anymore is cuz i fight with him but when I don't fight with him it's the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• Many of today's toms are sporadic, unpredictable and many times over grow cold duck feet when it comes to being in or even Staying In a Committed Relationship... and whenever cornered or feeling scared, they quickly waddle back into the murky waters from which they came from... this bird is no exception to my golden goose rule, sweetie.
    It hasn't even been seven years, dear, just 'One year anniversary' and with no reason of the season, for the Seven year itch hasn't even been here just yet, he is already getting bored, tired and not in the mood, because he is feeling like he is in this Rut right now and may not want to be in a Real Relationship or even hooked at he hip at this point in time. I see many Raised Red flag signs and you both need to sit down and have a serious convo before it ends up down a beaten path of War of the Roses.
    It's only going to get worse, it's inevitable with all his Signals that aren't even a mixed bag of feed that he is handing you. He isn't happy, nothing is the 'Same' anymore and if he is holding back on all of this, then believe me, he Is-----Holding back even more in store and with this, he is Cheating you, even if not Cheating on you.
    Good luck. xx

• Thanks for commenting :) what do u mean about the cheating thing?

• Oh, so welcome... he may not be Cheating by sleeping around, I believe him when he says it, however he is Cheating you by holding back what he needs to tell you with feelings of why he is doing this to you and what is really on his mind.:)) xx

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he's losing interest in the relationship.

• I've asked if he wants to take a break or break up and he always says no.

• Maybe try sparking up the relationship. Remember how you acted when you first started dating? That excitement and chase and thrill? STart doing that again.

What Girls Said 1

• He wants you to take the "hints" and mtfo

• If he wanted me to I think he would just come out and say it lol.